Bring beauty into your home as you enjoy the richness of poetry and songs with these easy to use, artistically designed menus!
Meaningful Independence is perfect for families who want to bring multiple ages together for a sweet, easy-to-implement gathering time that focuses on America's Independence Day! Not only is this menu a fun study to use around the Fourth of July, but families utilizing Gentle + Classical Sequence 1 will find it a fun add-on as they study the American Revolution for several units.
Volumes do not need to be used in order - choose one that you think your family would enjoy and start there.
Who's it for?
Meaningful Menus have been curated and designed to bring beauty into your family's daily gathering time (or morning basket time), with all ages in mind. The poetry, scripture memory, hymns, folk songs, and affirmations are encouraging and instructive to family members ages 2-102.
This menu includes:
- Charlotte Mason's Motto Christian Affirmation (I am, I can, I ought, I will) aligned to ideas of independence.
- Poem: A Nation's Strength by Ralph Waldo Emmerson
- Poem #2: Paul Revere's Ride by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Hymn: America, the Beautiful
- Folk Song: This Land is Your Land
- Recitation: Portion of the Declaration of Independence
This is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped.