Bring beauty into your home as you enjoy the richness of poetry and songs with these easy to use, artistically designed menus!
Meaningful Winter is perfect for families who want to bring multiple ages together for a sweet, easy-to-implement gathering time that focuses on what is good, true, and beautiful.
Volumes do not need to be used in order - choose one that you think your family would enjoy and start there.
Who's it for?
Meaningful Menus have been curated and designed to bring beauty into your family's daily gathering time (or morning basket time), with all ages in mind. The poetry, scripture memory, hymns, folk songs, and affirmations are encouraging and instructive to family members ages 2-102.
This menu includes:
- Charlotte Mason's Motto Christian Affirmation (I am, I can, I ought, I will) aligned to themes God's provision in lean times
- Poem: Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost
- Catechism: Who has made my sin white as snow? Why must we suffer seasons of darkness and cold?
- Hymn: Rock of Ages by Augustus M. Toplady
- Folk Song: Down by the Bay *song linked
- Bible Verses: Matthew 4:4-11
- Song: Old Lang Syne (a Scottish Folk Song)
- Sonnet: Sonnet to Winter by Emily Judson
This is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped.