Celebrate Thanksgiving as a family with the Give Thanks Menu (2021)! This beautiful collection features poems, hymns, and songs coming together to form a simple, open and go way to meaningfully connect this season. Each carefully selected piece encourages us in gratitude and love as we reflect on the things we're thankful for this season.
Who's it for?
Meaningful Menus have been curated and designed to bring beauty into your family's daily gathering time (or morning basket time), with all ages in mind. The poetry, scripture memory, hymns, folk songs, and affirmations are encouraging and instructive to family members ages 2-102.
The Give Thanks Menu includes 10 pages of content:
- Gratitude-themed Affirmation based on Charlotte Mason's Motto
- Scripture Memory Work: Psalm 107:1-9
- Thanksgiving Hymns: Now Thank We All Our God and Blessed Assurance
- 3 Short Poems: Autumn Fires, Early Autumn, and I Like Fall
- Folksong: Home on the Range
- Sonnet 25 by William Shakespeare
- PLUS: Place cards for your thanksgiving table and a "Give Thanks" print!
This special menu includes all-new content you won't find in any of the other Meaningful Menus volumes.