In Volume 3, Meaningful Menus teams up with the Okee Dokee Brothers to bring you our favorite, modern rendition of the classic folk song, Haul Away Joe. You'll just love singing their version with your kids! In this volume you'll also enjoy a Shakespeare Sonnet in both versions, and Scripture verses for memorization in the Christian version.
Volumes do not need to be used in order - choose one that you think your family would enjoy and start there.
Who's it for?
Meaningful Menus have been curated and designed to bring beauty into your family's daily gathering time (or morning basket time), with all ages in mind. The poetry, scripture memory, hymns, folk songs, and affirmations are encouraging and instructive to family members ages 2-102.
Christian Edition Includes:
- Charlotte Mason's Motto Christian Affirmation (I am, I can, I ought, I will)
- Scripture Verses: Psalm 63:1-5 NIV
- Hymn: What Wondrous Love Is This
- Poem: My Shadow by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Folk Song: Haul Away Joe by The Okee Dokee Brothers
- Shakespeare: Sonnet 18
Secular Edition Includes: