Bring beauty into your home as you enjoy the richness of poetry and songs with these easy to use, artistically designed menus!
Meaningful Spring is perfect for families who want to bring multiple ages together for a sweet, easy-to-implement gathering time that focuses on what is good, true, and beautiful.
Volumes do not need to be used in order - choose one that you think your family would enjoy and start there.
Who's it for?
Meaningful Menus have been curated and designed to bring beauty into your family's daily gathering time (or morning basket time), with all ages in mind. The poetry, scripture memory, hymns, folk songs, and affirmations are encouraging and instructive to family members ages 2-102.
Christian version includes:
- Charlotte Mason's Motto Christian Affirmation (I am, I can, I ought, I will) aligned to spring ideas of new life.
- Poem: Written in March by William Wordsworth
- Catechism: Why did God create us? What else did God create?
- Hymn: Savior, Like a Shepherd Lead Me
- Folk Song: A Branch of Snowy May
- Bible Verses: Isaiah 43:19 and John 10:9-10
YouTube versions of the songs are linked in the menu. YouTube video lyrics may vary slightly from printed lyrics.
This is a digital download. Nothing will be shipped.